家居常识|商务交流中的必备100句英语

   日期:2016-05-26     来源:建材之家    作者:饰品之家    浏览:39    评论:0    
核心提示:1 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on . 抱歉让你久等了,接通了。2 The line is busy. 占线。3 No answer. 没有人接电话。4 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。5 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。6 The wire has got crossed.

纺织常识|导电纤维

推荐简介:导电纤维;英文:electroconductive fiber性质:通常是指在标准状态下(20 ℃、65 %相对湿度) 、比电阻在107Ω·cm 以下的纤维。分类:(1)金属化合物型导电纤维,电阻率为102~104Ω·cm,主要采用复合纺丝法将高浓度的导电微粒局部混入纤维中制取,黑系导电微粒用炭黑,白系用金属氧化物如含少量氧化锡的氧化锑表面上涂覆二氧化钛,纤维相对较轻,有可挠性,可洗和便于加工;也......
饰品之家讯:1 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

2 The line is busy.
占线。

3 No answer.
没有人接电话。

4 He is on the phone.
他正在通话。

5 This telephone line is interrupted.
电话不通。

6 The wire has got crossed.
电话串线了。

7 Who is speaking?
请问是谁打来的?

8 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。

9 I'll calling 265-5822.
打265-5822。

10 Please ring off.
请挂电话。

11 I'll call you back.

12 Let me talk to her over the phone.

13 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

14 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

15 I'm going to put on to her.
我会请她回电话。

16 The voice is not distinct.
声音不清楚。

17 Give me a ring at my office.
打电话到我办公室。

18 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

19 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

20 What is your part's name?
对方的姓名是什么?

21 How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?

22 Pound Sterling please.
请换成英镑吧。

23 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

24 Is there any interest on this money?
这笔透支要利息吗?

25 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

26 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

27 I want to buy some traveler's checks.
我想买些旅行支票。

28 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

29 Have you got your chequebook with you?
您支票本带来了没有?

30 The amount you want to transfer.
您要转帐的金额。

31 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

32 I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

33 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

34 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。

35 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchangememo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

36 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?

37 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?

38 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?

39 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

40 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

41 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

42 I'll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。

43 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
汇款300英镑到伦敦,费用为3英镑。

44 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

45 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

46 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

47 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

48 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。

49 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

50 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

51 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?

52 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

53 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。

54 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

55 Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques?
您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

56 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.
500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

57 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

58 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。

59 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。

60 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

61 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。

62 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。

63 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

64 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

65 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

66 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

67 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。

68 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

69 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

70 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。

71 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

72 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

73 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。

74 The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

75 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

76 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

77 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

78 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

79 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

80 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

81 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。

82 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

83 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

84 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

85 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

86 You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

87 We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

88 You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

89 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

90 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

91 We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

92 A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

93 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

94 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。

95 We offer a life-time guarantee.
我们提供永久保证。

96 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。

97 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

98 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。

99 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。

100 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:饰品之家 ;相关产品:
更多>同类家居饰品资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
广告位
点击排行更多...
广告位
广告位
家居饰品圈内事更多...
广告位
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
天花之家 | 木门之家 | 灯具之家 | 铁艺之家 | 幕墙之家 | 五金头条 | 楼梯头条 | 墙纸头条 | 壁纸头条 | 玻璃头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 陶瓷之家 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 博一建材 | 卫浴之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap | 粤ICP备14017808号
(c)2015-2017 BO-YI.COM SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 家饰之窗