纺织常识|外国经典电影的经典台词

   日期:2016-03-09     来源:建材之家    作者:饰品之家    浏览:30    评论:0    
核心提示:阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)    3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都

宝亿莱软装饰品 卫浴空间使用安全攻略

推荐简介:卫浴间用电、用水、用气的频率都很高,因此浴室不时有二氧化碳中毒、滑倒摔伤、触电等意外发生,如何保障卫浴间使用的安全和健康,避免浴室意外的发生?一起来看看随小编为您准备的卫浴空间使用安全攻略吧!首要做好防滑工作有报告指出,卫浴间里较危险的就是迈出浴盆或走出淋浴间的动作,滑倒受伤比例占总数的9.8%,安全卫浴靠前步,就是做好防滑工作。浴室防滑靠前招:空间上干湿分离干湿分离是指保持干燥空间与可能被水浸......
饰品之家讯:阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

 狮子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

 飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)

3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)

4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)

5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)

8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)

11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)

12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

 泰坦尼克号 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。




饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/
 
打赏
 
更多>文章标签:装饰品 ;相关产品:
更多>同类家居饰品资讯
0相关评论

推荐图文更多...
广告位
点击排行更多...
广告位
广告位
家居饰品圈内事更多...
广告位
最新视频更多...
推荐产品更多...
天花之家 | 木门之家 | 灯具之家 | 铁艺之家 | 幕墙之家 | 五金头条 | 楼梯头条 | 墙纸头条 | 壁纸头条 | 玻璃头条 | 老姚之家 | 灯饰之家 | 电气之家 | 全景头条 | 陶瓷之家 | 照明之家 | 防水之家 | 防盗之家 | 博一建材 | 卫浴之家 | 区快洞察 | 潜江建材 | 仙桃建材 | 恩施建材 | 随州建材 | 咸宁建材 | 黄冈建材 | 荆州建材 | 孝感建材 | 荆门建材 | 鄂州建材 | 襄樊建材 | 宜昌建材 | 十堰建材 | 黄石建材 | 长沙建材 | 湘西建材 | 娄底建材 | 怀化建材 | 永州建材 | 郴州建材 |
建材 | 720全景 | 企业之家 | 移动社区 | 关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | RSS订阅 | sitemap | 粤ICP备14017808号
(c)2015-2017 BO-YI.COM SYSTEM All Rights Reserved
Powered by 家饰之窗