饰品之家讯:交流篇(1)
A: The clothing industry is one of the largest in the world.
服装业是这世界上最大的行业
B: Yes, it is divided into several sections: tailoring. light clothing, hosiery. swimmwear. foundation garments and so on.
对啊! 还能分成很多个分支,比如, 外套, 便装, 针织, 泳装, 胸衣等多个行业
A: So The range of merchandies is very diverse.
所以说嘛, 服装种类的范围很广。
B: If include fabric and trimmings, the scope is more wide.
如果包括原材料和辅料就更多了
A: Any more, each branch can be divided into different kinds, like tailoring can be divided into man tailoring and woman tailoring, light clothing can be devided into dressse and separates, other kinds too.
还有, 每个分支还可以再分, 象外套可分成男装和女装, 便装可分成套裙和单件等, 其它的分类也如此。
交流篇(2)
A: How do you think a design room?
你是如何看待设计室的?
B: The design room is the hub of a clothing company.
设计室是服装公司的心脏
A: Why you said so?
为什么?
B: Its function is to produce sample garments that will "look good, fit well and be practical to produce in bulk".
它的功能是制造出好看的合适的具批量生产可行性的样本
A: So you think it is very important?
所以你认为很重要?
B: Yes, the future commerical existence of the company depends on the skill of the design room team, It is vrey important department
对, 公司的未来商务操作就看设计团伙的技术了那是一个非常重要的部门
交流篇(3)
A: How many designer do your company have?
你们公司有多少设计师
B: only two, but experienced
只有两个,但都很有经验
A: What is their work?
他们的任务是什么?
B: Select fabric and trimmings, and develop the idea for sample, pass on sketch to pattern cutter
选定辅面料,设计出设计图,把图纸给样本裁剪师
A: All your pattern cutter can read the sketch?
你们的裁剪师都能读得懂图纸吗?
B: A sketch must be easy to understand, and clearly indicate the position of seams. pockets. darts. type of colllar. width of sleeve, etc.
图纸必需容易明白, 要清楚地标注出拼接和缝和的位置, 以及袋位,领型袖宽等等参数
A: So a pattern cutter can read a sketch easily, right?
那样裁剪师就可以很容易地读懂图纸了,是吗?
B: Yes, but a pattern cutter should have enough knowLEDge about sketch.
是的, 但裁剪师也必需有足够的图纸方面的知识
A: Great, you are a inner manager!
真利害, 你是一个专业的管理人员啊!
B: Think!
谢谢!
交流篇(4)
A: How many pattern makers your company have?
你们公司有多少个样板师?
B: only one, but have good skill, All our Technicians are excellent.
只有一个,但技术很好成果,我们的技术员都很优秀
A: Do you think the pattern maker is very important?
你认为样板师很重要吗?
B: The same important as the designer, the designer depends on the pattern maker to translate his or her idea.
和设计师一样重要设计师的思想要样板师来表达
A: Oh.
噢
B: A good pattern maker should be sympathetic to the idea of the designer, as any lack of understanding between designer and pattern maker could lead to the production of poor samples
优秀的样板师要充分理解设计师的意图,因为他们之间缺乏沟通会导致样衣的劣质
交流篇(5)
How many sample machinists your company have?
你们公司有多少样衣缝纫师?
Sample machinest? Do you means normal sewing worker?
样衣缝纫师?你是指普通缝纫工吗?
Yes, you can call them like that, But i think i should call them sample machinists!
对,你当然可以那样称呼他们,但我还是叫他们样衣缝纫师!
Ok! maybe it will be better, Our company 300 sewing worker. can produce 700 pieces each day.
对啊,这样称呼。他们也许会更好,我们公司有300普工,每天可产700件衣服
It is not very much, But enough to me.
产量不算大但对我来说够了。
Our sewing worker have rich experience, all above 3 three.
我们的缝纫工都很有经验都有3年以上的经验
It seems they can work out high quality goods.
看来你们能加工出高质量产品。
You need to give a commend, You had seen the sample.
你已看过我们的样本你自己说吧
Yes, It is OK.
确是不错
What you think about your equipments?
你认为你们的设备如何?
Advanced!
先进!
Why?
为什么?
Our steam pressing equipment was imported from Japan, It is temperature-digital,Cutting machine was imported from Germany, Sewing machines are the lastest produce in China, Messuring tools. marking tools and miscellaneous tools are newest products too.
我们的蒸气熨烫机是从日本进口的,是温度数控, 的裁剪机是从德国进口的, 缝纫机是国内最新产品, 还有测量工具描图工具和其它工具都是最新产品。
import from Janpan and Germany? Why? Your country's clothing machine is advanced, why use imported machine?
从日本德国进口?为什么?你们国家的服装设备够先进了,为什么用进口设备?
only advanced on popular machine, but not all types!
仅仅多数设备先进,但不是所有类型都先进
Oh I see
哦, 原来如此
交流篇(7)
A: If I want to order woman wear, can I?
如果我要订购女装行吗?
B: Yes, Why not?
当然可以,为什么不可以呢?
A: Do you have a milliner, can I meet him?
你们有女饰设计员吗?我能见见他吗?
B: So sorry, it seam it not so convenient now, he had gone to a exhibition, do you know the biggest exhibition in China begun in Guangzhou since yesterday?
真不巧,见不着,他去参展了,你知道昨天开始的在广州举行的中国第一大展吗?
A: Of course, my friends attend instead of me, so I have time to come here
当然,我朋友代替我去参展我才有空过来的
B: So I am sorry, but he will back in 3 days, you can meet him by that time.
所以你见不着他,但他国3天内回来,到时你再和他聊
A: Oh, no need, I can meet him when i come next time, it seams most of your tools are new, it means it is a new factory?
不必了下次来再见他吧,好象你们的很多工具都是新的,你们是新厂吗?
B: had run for 5 years, you think it new or not, we buy new tools very often, only guarantee the quality. even tiny tools like: pinking shear, thread clipper, thimble, seam ripper, blade, spool and such kinds.
做了5年了,你说是新的吗?我们经常买新的工具和配件,就是要保正产品质量,甚至一些小配件也不例外,像花齿剪,割线刀,顶针,拆缝刀,刀片线轴等等
A: It seams you are a somebody, from your words or from your idea.
无论从谈话还是从观念看,看来你确是一个人物啊!
B: afraid so!
那里那里!
交流篇(8)
A: Can I visit your workshop again?
我能再看看你们的车间吗?
B: of course
请吧
A: any comment about sewing threads?
对缝线你有什么说法吗?
B: The correct selection of the sewing threads prior to garment assembly is essential in order to achieve the required finish to the garment and to aid the machinist during making
为了到达预期效果,并有助于缝制,在缝制前有必要选择与面料相匹配的缝线。
A: I see, what are they doing?
哦,知道了,她们在干什么?
B: For button fixed, threads of added strength are produced by twisting plied yarns in the opposite direction to which they had already been twisted
为钉纽扣准备的,把已捻好的纱线合股朝相反的方向捻,这样做出来的纱线才更加牢固可考。
A: Great!
真利害!
交流篇(9)
A: I want to take a look at your cutting tools
我想看看你们的裁剪工具
B: OK! as you wish, All types of shears and scissors are available for both the right and left hand
好的,请便吧,看,所有剪刀都有左右两个柄
A: It seams there are many specifications
看来你们的剪到有多种规格
B: To bent-handle dressmaker shear: 20.3 to 25.4 long, for cutting fabric, scissors 12.7 to 15.2 long are for light cutting, trinning, and clipping corners and curves
对弯柄剪刀来说,20.3到25.4的是用来剪面料的,12.7到15.2的是用来裁剪修角和剪弧形的
交流篇(10)
A: Those for what?
那些是干什么用的
B: This is thread clipper, an efficient tool for clipping threads for both hand and machine sewing, they can also be used in clipping curves and opening buttonholes
那叫纱剪,一把修剪手缝和机缝线头的剪刀,还可以用来修剪弯曲部分和开纽扣洞
A: And there?
那边的呢?
B: Pinking shears, 22.9 or 25.4 used to give a zigzag finish to raw edges of firmly woven fabrics.
花齿剪, 22.9的或25.4的用来把厚的梭织物的毛边剪成锯齿状
A: So these are special too?
那么这些也有特别用处吗?
B: These are seam ripper, for ripping out unnecessary stitches and for opening machine-stitcjed buttonholes.
这叫拆线器用来拆除不需要的线痕或剪除纽扣洞的
饰品之家专注于各种家居的饰品,家纺,小饰品,装饰品,礼品,春节礼品,精美礼品的新闻资讯和导购服务,敬请登陆饰品之家:http://jiafang.jc68.com/